Green Air Designs Viper V2.0
Some of the differences over the previous model:
- The fuse is about 10% bigger, this doesn’t sound a lot, but in volumetric terms its huge, cube of the volume linearly. 200mm added to the fuse width, giving a massive internal bays.
- Updates to access hatches, as in much more room to access everything.
- Wing fixing system has been improved.
- Higher cell carrying capability.
- Under floor cable carrying channels to keep the interior tidy and easier to route stuff.
- Much more strength in the whole fuse section.
Maiden (manual) flight:
Here is how it looks unpacked with all the parts in position. To get a feeling for the size of this beast that's a two seater couch and mobile phone (Galaxy Nexus) behind the wing.
Lots of room in the bay:
You also receive the black (or white depending on what you order) vinyl covering material in carbon look. Here are some photos of the ready to maiden Viper: